• ¡®Cheap Talk with Non-Bayesian Updating.¡¯ (with Yong-Ju Lee and Chen Zhao), March 2020.
• ¡®Strategic Thinking Skills and Their Economic Importance.¡¯ (with Syngjoo Choi and Seonghoon Kim), December 2019.
• ¡®Preferences vs. Strategic Thinking: An Investigation of the Causes of Overcommunication.¡¯ (with Jonathan Lafky and Ernest K. Lai), revision requested by Games and Economic Behavior.
• ¡®Bargaining and Time Preferences: An Experimental Study.¡¯ (with Jeongbin Kim and Sebastian Schweighofer-Kodritsch), March 2020.
• ¡®Multilateral Bargaining over the Division of Losses.¡¯ (with Duk Gyoo Kim), May 2020.
• ¡®Mediated Talk: An Experiment.¡¯ (with Andreas Blume and Ernest K. Lai), February 2019.
• ¡®In Vino Veritas? Communication Under the Influence - An Experimental Study.¡¯ (with Pak Hung Au and Jipeng Zhang), April 2019.
• ¡®Shame and Fame in Competition.¡¯ (with Yong-Ju Lee), August 2019.
• ¡®Vague Language and Context-Dependence.¡¯ (with Qinggong Wu), April 2018.
• ¡®On Identifying Higher-order Rationality.¡¯ (with Siyang Xiong), August 2016.
• ¡®Does Jump-bidding Increase Sellers' Revenue? Theory and Experiment.¡¯ (with Siyang Xiong), August 2019.
• ¡®Herd Immunity and a Vaccination Game: An Experimental Study.¡¯ (with Franco P. Zhang), PLOS ONE 15(5): e0232652. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0232652.
Borrowing Puzzle: Why Do Filipino Domestic Workers in Hong Kong
Borrow rather than Dissave?¡¯
(with Sujata Visaria),
forthcoming at the Asian Development Review.
• ¡®Endogenous Authority and Enforcement in Public Goods Games.¡¯ (with Jipeng Zhang), forthcoming at the B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics.
Information Transmission: A Survey of Experiments and Theoretical
(with Andreas Blume and Ernest
K. Lai), forthcoming in C. Monica Capra, Rachel Croson, Mary Rigdon
and Tanya Rosenblat (eds), Handbook of Experimental Game Theory,
Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar Publishing.
• ¡®Eliciting Private Information with Noise: The Case of Randomized Response.¡¯ (with Andreas Blume and Ernest K. Lai), Games and Economic Behavior, 113 (2019), 356-380. [Supplementary Material for Mutual Information]
• ¡®The Informational Theory of Legislative Committees: An Experimental Analysis.¡¯ (with Marco Battaglini, Ernest K. Lai, and Joseph Wang), American Political Science Review, 113 (2019), 55-76. [Online Appendices available here]
• ¡®Meaning and Credibility in Experimental Cheap-Talk Games.¡¯ (with Ernest K. Lai), Quantitative Economics, 9 (2018), 1453-1487.
• ¡®Conventional contracts, intentional behavior and logit choice: Equality without symmetry.¡¯ (with Sung-Ha Hwang, Philip Neary and Jonathan Newton), Games and Economic Behavior, 110 (2018), 273-294
• ¡®The Emergence of Compositional Grammars in Artificial Codes.¡¯ (with Fuhai Hong and Xiaojian Zhao), Games and Economic Behavior, 102 (2017), 255-268. [z-Tree code available here]
• ¡®Coordination via Correlation: An Experimental Study.¡¯ (with John Duffy and Ernest K. Lai), Economic Theory, 64 (2017), 265-304.
Experimental Investigation of Stochastic Adjustment Dynamics.¡¯
(with Philip Neary),
Games and Economic Behavior, 100
(2016), 208-219. [Online
Appendix available here]
• ¡®Voluntary Participation in Public Goods Provision with Coasian Bargaining.¡¯ (with Fuhai Hong), Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 126 (2016), 102-119.
• ¡®An Experimental Analysis of Multidimensional Cheap Talk.¡¯ (with Ernest K. Lai and Joseph Tao-yi Wang), Games and Economic Behavior, 91 (2015), 114-144.
• ¡®Communication in Bargaining over Decision Rights,¡¯ Games and Economic Behavior, 85 (2014), 159-179.
•¡®Bounded rationality and group size in Tullock contests: Experimental evidence,¡¯ (with Alexander Matros and Theodore L. Turocy), Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 99 (2014), 155-167.
•¡®Selling Authority.¡¯ Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 84 (2012), 393-415.
•¡®Authority and Communication in the Laboratory,¡¯ (with Ernest K. Lai), Games and Economic Behavior, 74 (2012), 541-560.
•¡®Contests with a Stochastic Number of Players,¡¯ (with Alexander Matros), Games and Economic Behavior, 67 (2009), 584-597.